Here’s a selection of articles I’ve written for publication. If you’d like me to write something for you, please email me here.
- Do voters care about financial crime? (June 2017)
- HMRC plays whack-a-mole on tax evasion and avoidance (May 2017)
- The UK: The most corrupt place on Earth? (Feb 2017)
- Executive lawlessness: money-laundering and vigilantism in the Philippines (Jan 2017)
- How the Treasury could end the tampon tax (Nov 2015)
- Chamali Fernando sues Julian Huppert: scoop on a legal row over defamation in the Cambridge constituency at the 2015 general election (Varsity, April 2015), later covered by the BBC.
- Campaigning in Cambridge: a double piece following the student campaigns of the Liberal Democrats and Labour in a tight marginal seat (Varsity, April 2015)
- Did Julian Huppert breach privacy law?: explainer and investigation piece on electoral and data protection law (Varsity, May 2015)
- Labour isn’t working: discussion of the electoral decline of the centre-left in Canada, New Zealand and Australia (The Cambridge Globalist, Oct 2015)
- What Obergefell got wrong: analysis of American jurisprudence behind the same-sex marriage decision in 2015 (The Cambridge Globalist, Oct 2015)
- Red flags and full blues: a look back on historic electoral coverage for Varsity‘s 800th edition (Varsity, Nov 2015)